2017 Taste of Huntington Beach
TO PRINT OR REPRINT TASTE TICKETS:
If you never received confirmation of your ticket purchase
OR you lost the link for printing tickets
OR you can’t find the tickets you printed:
– Click the blue “tickets” buttons below to get to the ticket sales page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red button that says “Click Here to Reprint Tickets.”
1) If you never received a link or confirmation of a ticket purchase, check your spam or junk mail first – then:
– click on “Customer Support” near the bottom left of the page
2) If you know the pin given when you purchased tickets:
– enter it along with your email in the appropriate place on the page
3) If you don’t know the pin given when you purchased tickets:
– click the “click here to have it resent” link under the gray login button near the bottom of the page
NOTE: Scanners at the Taste WILL ACCEPT barcodes on smart phones
scanners can read barcodes for people that purchased tickets online – meaning you don't have to print them out to bring
If you still have questions or problems, please contact tickets@TasteHB.com
See you at the Taste of Huntington Beach!
The Taste is a charity fundraiser for the HB Children's Library.
All ticket sales are final -- no refunds or exchanges for any reason.
Event held rain or shine
Taste tickets ARE transferable; ID not required at check-in
The Taste does not have reduced pricing for children.
Everyone must have a ticket, except children 3 and under are free.
Strollers are not allowed in the main tent.
Tickets are also on sale now at the HB Central Library’s Children’s Desk
Taste ticket charges will appear on your bill as a charge to "Friends of the Children's Library"